- Planet: Jupiter
- Element: Earth
- Gender: Masculine
- Deities: Juno, Jupiter, Thor, Zeus
- Colors: Blue, Green, Purple, Rich Royal Colors
- Crystals: Aventurine, Amethyst, Brown Jasper, Green Lodestone, Green Tourmaline, Lapis Lazuli, Malachite, Peridot, Tin, Turquoise
- Herbs & Plants: Anise, Borage, Cinquefoil, Clove, Dandelion, Dill, Fig, Honeysuckle, Hyssop, Maple, Meadowsweet, Mint, Nutmeg, Oak, Patchouli, Sage, Star Anise
- Incenses: Cinnamon, Clove, Jupiter Oil, Musk, Nutmeg, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Sage
- Energies & Associations: Abundance, Career, Employment, Energetic Increase, Expansion, Generosity, Growth, Happiness, Healing, Harvesting, Honest Leadership, Honor, Leadership, Legal Matters, Loyalty, Luck, Male Fertility, Material Opportunities, Money, Optimism, Power, Prosperity, Protection, Riches, Wealth
Light a green candle to promote growth, fertility and abundance. Meditating with a green candle encourages us to improve in personal projects such as studies, work and self-development. It is great for casting prosperity or good luck spells, and also when invoking the healing energies of Nature.
Carrying these gemstones today can bring success and fulfillment of your goals. Wear them as a talisman or simply keep them close to you to harness their energy.
Drink a cup of Green Tea today to strengthen your focus. Green tea is loaded with beneficial antioxidants, and, besides caffeine, green tea contains aminoacids that help boost brain function. It has a large amount of L-theanine, an amino acid that is beneficial for memory, attention, concentration and learning.
Archangel Zadkiel (also known as Archangel Sachiel) is the resonant Angel for Thursdays.
Known as the angel of mercy, benevolence and compassion, he’s an incredibly powerful force, encouraging us to seek, and offer forgiveness.
He is a bringer of deep truth, understanding and connection to Source. One of his chief functions is to guide humanity towards a higher path, freeing us from the shackles of pain, guilt and shame.
Archangel Zadkiel is often depicted holding a small dagger because, in the Jewish story, mercy was offered to Abraham after he tried to sacrifice his son Isaac to God. It was Archangel Zadkiel who called down from Heaven to stop him just in time.
Archangel Zadkiel is also closely associated with the Violet Flame, which is a potent spiritual practice of transmutation (you can read about it here).
Invoke his presence and he will lead you up towards higher octaves of Spiritual awareness and ultimately closer to God.
If you are looking to break through barriers you have to success and abundance, Archangel Zadkiel is also a powerful ally to invoke, as he can help you transmute old, unhealthy conditioning around self-worth and poverty, into states of prosperity and freedom.
As the guardian of memory, he can also help you remember your divine mission in life.
Archangel Zadkiel resonates with the color purple, with the planet Jupiter and the number 5.