My family and friends, enjoy this incredible Tim Janis video and thank Mother Nature for the beauty she has created.
Tears of awe may fall…just go with it. Breathe deeply and then release all of the stress, tension, and fear that might be welling up in your soul.
Release all of the negative feelings and intentionally co-create the renewal of your spirit.
My love & Blessings to you, The Silver Sage Witch of witchcraftandmore.com
Enjoy this beautiful relaxing video with animals and all of amazing Nature, with an Autumnal setting.
The photography AND music- incredible!
Enjoy the beauty of Autumn and a little bit of time in a witches kitchen.
I love this young ladies videos! She’s so full of excitement and happiness, plus most of here book recommendations look awesome! Be sure to check her out!
The Silver Sage Witch of Witchcraftandmore.com
This recipe is made from fresh pumpkin, not canned. Hope you enjoy it as much as my family does. Happy Thanksgiving.
Prep:20 minsCook:40 minsTotal:1 hrServings:8Yield:1 pieNutrition Info
Decrease Serving8Increase ServingAdjustOriginal recipe yields 8 servingsPastry for Single-Crust Pie:
- 1 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup shortening
- 3 ½ tablespoons cold water
- 2 cups mashed, cooked pumpkin
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
Add All Ingredients To Shopping List
Oops! We cannot find any ingredients on sale near you. Do we have the correct zip code? UPDATEor use the browser toFind Me
- Step 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Step 2Prepare pie crust by mixing together the flour and salt. Cut shortening into flour; add cold water 1 tablespoon at a time (you may need only 3 tablespoons, or up
I made pumpkin spice muffins and they were delicious!